Many seniors and their families have found tremendous joy and relief while working with a geriatric care manager. A geriatric care manager assists clients with all aspects of aging, answering such questions such as:
- Should I move into assisted living?
- Does my loved one have to go into a nursing home?
- How can I get my loved one into a quality assisted living or nursing care home?
- How can I get the correct Medicare benefits?
- What if I need in home care?
- How can I help take care of my parent when I live in another state?
- What if I want to move my parent closer to me?
- What if my loved one isn’t taking their medications properly?
- What if I don’t think my loved one is ready to leave the hospital or rehabilitation center?
- And much more . . .
If you need help for your senior loved ones, consider working with a geriatric care manager to help your family navigate through these difficult decisions.
This blog post is not intended to provide legal counsel or to be a substitute for legal counsel. We assume no responsibility for any errors, omissions or any damage resulting from the use of this information.